Saturday, July 5, 2014

We Give It All

Continuing the great times at, in, and around Summerfest! On Thursday, July 3rd, a large group of my music-loving friends gathered to see Rise Against. Arrived early enough to save enough seats for everyone. I think there were sixteen of us in all. We certainly look like we are having a good time, don't we?


Once again, Rise Against hit the Harley Davidson Roadhouse stage at Summerfest and absolutely killed it! I've seen this band several times now and they never cease to amaze me. An absolute must-see show for any lover of in-your-face, alternative, punk rock. Kicking things off with Ready to Fall and then putting the accelerator to the floor and jumping into Give It All. A total of 18 songs on their setlist, including I Don't Want to Be Here Anymore from their forthcoming album. Check out the setlist...


No comments:

Post a Comment