Thursday, December 16, 2010

Two years later, things are looking good!

I was just reminded (not sure how I could forget) that it has been two years since I really took control of my life and really started to live it for myself. I ended an unhealthy relationship that was holding me back and making me miserable. Since then, the last two years have been, for the most part, all about me. Not in a completely egotistical selfish way either. I've been going down a path of self-evaluation and self-improvement. I've spent a lot of time getting to know who I was, what I enjoyed, what my passions were, and what made me happy. I have focused on continuing my education and plan to graduate in Spring 2011. I'm discovering what some of my hidden talents might be as many of my friends are pointing out things they think I do well. I have a big heart and I'm passionate about helping others and giving back. I try to do that as often as I can, but know I could do more.  My life is moving forward and I like the direction it is headed. There opportunities out there for me, and even more will open up next Spring. Although I may not know where my path is taking me, I do know that the decisions are mine. I like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment